Anyway,there is something I wrote back at home that I’d love to share it here.But I feel like the timing couldn’t be more crappy.So I’m thinking about putting it here or leaving it alone for some time.I dunno,can’t decide.
It’s still half written.And I don’t really know whats freakin’ happening to me.Why do I have difficulty in completing my thoughts these days?Yeah,that’s going to be a big thorn in my feet if I don’t do anything about it.So,I’m going to concentrate on getting myself back on track from now on.
Being able to write is a blessing at times and such a curse at other times.
Anyway,getting late for my salah.Gotta go.
P.S:Coming up soon,the piece I was talking about.Keep your fingers crossed 😉
- Curfew Imposed in Rawalpindi (newsweekpakistan.com)
- Pakistan on high alert after calls for protest (dawn.com)
- Rawalpindi violence kills nine; curfew back on after 4-hour-break (dawn.com)
- Pakistani city goes under curfew (bbc.co.uk)
- Pakistan Imposes Curfew in Rawalpindi After Clashes (voanews.com)
- No relaxation in Rawalpindi curfew: Punjab govt (pcurrentaffairs.wordpress.com)
- Protests across Pakistan against Rawalpindi sectarian violence (dawn.com)
- Pakistan on High Alert (newsweekpakistan.com)
- Countrywide protests held against Rawalpindi carnage (sananews.net)
- Update: 10 Dead, 80 Injured In Pakistan Violence (news.xinhuanet.com)